The K-1500-EHF Emergency Telephone provides reliable emergency communication without complicated dialing procedures. It can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when used in conjunction with a hotline dialer or programmed ring down circuit.
Note: Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity.
- Handsfree or handset available
- No dial pads
- Designed to mount in a standard emergency phone enclosure
- Built for easy installation and simple operation
- Telephone line powered (18V DC/20mA minimum)
- Auto answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
- Adjustable time out to limit prank calls and false alarms (approximately 30 seconds - 7 minutes)
- Auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring (can be disabled)
- Dimensions: 174mm x 251mm x 63.5mm (6.8" x 9.875" x 2.1")
- K-1500-EHFA can also be used with Two-Way Phone Line Simulator DLE-200B